Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Anecdote#1

One of these days was there was an incident were i had some people talk about me. An it got all around ,so many people were talking about it and it wasn't even true. And every time some one tried to tell radha she would say what the hell that's not even true so stop talking about it, unlike some of my other friends they just stood quiet. It got to that point where i didn't wanna be at school anymore and i had told my mom that i wanted to switch schools. But radha had talked to be about the whole situation and convinced me to stay at Gunderson and to not care what other people think because they have nothing better to do wit their life. So by her talking to me it made me more confident and just made me think that who cares if people talk about me.

4 comments:

  1. Not a bad story. I don't see anything wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the story. You had good details about the incident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great story. Sounds like a great friend with good advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like more details, Caty. What were people saying? How did it make you feel? On a grammar level, it seems that you tend to use the past participle form (Radha had talked to me) when the simple past tense (Radha talked to me) is all you need. Don't make grammar more complicated than it has to be!

    ReplyDelete