Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Anecdote# 2

One of the many days that we had hung out we had gone to Great America. The whole day we were there we had so much fun. We had gotten all tanned from the sun and all tired from running around. But the day got to a bad peak when this girl that i didn't even know was trying to talk bout me just because i accidentally bumped her. I already was very irritated because i was tired and i became heated when she came up to me talking crap. So then to keep me out of trouble radha just held me back telling me not to do anything and that she is not worth it. Later on that day i was still very heated and i wanted to do something, but radha was the one to calm me down and after that i was much better because she was making me laugh about dumb things to.

No comments:

Post a Comment