Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Anecdote# 3

There was this day i was so mad and irritated and i couldn't handle stuff at my house. Cause my mom had found out things that i have had done and they are not good things either. I had gotten into so much trouble and my mom had to take me some where and once we were all done doing that my mom and i got into a huge argument. Once we had gotten home i had told her i was going to go cool off and i was going to be with my dad, But i didn't end up going with him i went some where else. So i was already in trouble and it got to the point were i moved out, But since i was gone i was able to talk to radha and i had told her what had happened. She was very shocked that i had done that because it wasn't like me. She told me it must had been a big issue to make me move out. And it was, But throughout the time i wasn't with my mom she helped me think things through and make me realize that i had made a big mistake. We had talked for hours , she gave me sum good advice just basically telling me to go back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment